Thursday, February 16, 2017

Hugs and Kisses - EWWWWWW

We are oh so close to completing the leader trait presentations!!  I am so proud of you and all the great ideas you brought forth.  Today we had some  impressive lessons in humility, confidence and generosity.  Great examples were given, great quotes were shared, and a lot of thought resulted.  Thank you!  Katie is going to finish these off next week when she gives her presentation!!  GO, KATIE (Dial)!!!


This week we talked about our LOVE LANGUAGES.  How do you give love?  How do you prefer to receive love?  Showing love and appreciate goes a LONG way!  If people know you appreciate and love them, they are more likely to help you, serve you or work for you.

Your homework this week is to give love to one of your classmates in their chosen mode.  I KNOW there will be no KISSING, HUGGING, HAND HOLDING, or FACE STROKING.  I can't wait to hear your reports.  GET IT DONE!  This is a REQUIRED assignment.  No one is going to be left out.

Thank you!!


Also, next week be ready to BRAINSTORM GALORE!  We will be making some awesome vision boards for our activities.  Kaleigh and Katie B., you are not off the hook:).  I have something special planned for the both of you: ).


Thank you, everyone.  I LOVE spending my Thursdays with you.  And I KNOW General Schmieder does, as well.


Have a great weekend.  And check your email for the next scholar meet up info.  Kaleigh, I'm going to put you as the contact for that.


Noah, YOU have our leadership quote next week!


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment