Monday, May 11, 2015

Who do you play for?


  I'm so glad we finally got to watch Miracle.  I LOVE this movie.  It is such an inspiring movie packed with leadership lessons throughout!  I hope you caught some of them.
This week bring in the paper with all your recorded thoughts about the movie.  Remember I wanted you to take notes on:
1) What was Herb Brooks' goal?
2) What were his obstacles?
3) What are his leadership strategies?
4) How did he use his asst. coach, fellow leaders?
5) What sacrifices did he make to achieve this goal?
6) What leadership qualities did you notice?
7) Successes?
8) Failures?

Wow, that is actually a long list.

This week will be our last class.  We need to debrief on the bake sale which was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!  Hannah and Haley blew it out of the park!  (and Paige offered great support.)
We also need to finalize the big field day!  I can't wait to see how John and Paige successfully pull off this activity.

And we can't forget the self debates!!!  
Also, bring in your goal for Edison Project.  I hope you made it BIG!

I have loved this class with you.  I hope you have learned as much as I have and are inspired to do great things and step up to lead and make great things happen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment